Call for proposals: Covid-19 pandemic research and preparedness
SciLifeLab now seeks proposals on COVID-19 research within five calls; two that represent the continuation of the ongoing KAW-supported SciLifeLab coordinated COVID-19 research program initiated in the spring of 2020; one that is targeting effects of vaccination; one focused on suggestions for ideas on pandemic preparedness; and one on suggestions for data-driven research on COVID-19.
SciLifeLab, with support from Knut and Alice Wallenberg Foundation, now seeks proposals within five calls on COVID-19 research:
- Proposals from existing research areas (RAs) in the SciLifeLab-KAW COVID-19 program
- Proposals from individual scientists with new contributions to the SciLifeLab-KAW COVID-19 research program
- New KAW supported COVID-19 research program on vaccine effects
- Laboratory preparedness for pandemics
- Data-driven life science (DDLS) on COVID-19
Deadline: for Call 1-3 and Call 5 – January 15, 2021. For Call 4, January 31, 2021.
Who can apply? Open to all PIs at Swedish universities if nothing else is stated in the call text.
For questions on this call or program, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org More information about the five calls here (SciLifeLab).