Skip to main content


Number of hits: 1

  • External recruitment support agreement

    If you need external help in a recruitment, please contact HR in your school/Joint Operations Support services(VS). To review your help needs, your first contact should be the HR manager.

Did you find this page useful?
Thank you for helping us!
Page responsible:Marianne Norén
Belongs to: KTH Intranet
Last changed: Jan 13, 2009