Welcome to the "End of sprint" 15/11
The E-learning management object, which works with Canvas among other things, presents what we have worked with, and are happy to receive feedback. This is an opportunity for you interested in the various development projects linked to the digital learning environment at KTH.
Time: Tue 2022-11-15 10.10 - 12.00
Lecturer: e-learning DL+IT+Support
Learn about the work done by E-learning during the last sprint
The E-learning management object at KTH has a central task to manage and further develop the digital learning environment for KTH. E-learning constitutes of three parts: Digital learning (DL), e-learning IT (IT) and the support for e-learning. We work agile with varying tasks (cards) for a period (sprint) of about four weeks. The cards can, for example, be about:
- Canvas – what has and what will be updated and how does it affect KTH's operations.
- Canvas rooms and templates – how are they created and what is currently being developed?
- Lunch 'n' Learn – our webinars on digital learning.
- KTH Import Exams – the ability to assess scanned exams digitally in Canvas.
- KTH Transfer to Ladok – the ability to transfer results from Canvas to Ladok.
- Personal menu, course websites – management of the systems.
- New digital tools – investigations into possible new tools and the implementation of them.
- Web improvements – ongoing maintenance and development of pages for e-learning and examination.
At the end of the sprint, we present the work we have done during the latest sprint. We are happy to receive feedback from colleagues, teachers and employees at KTH.
Specific agenda for the meeting (on social) will emerge in the days before the end of the sprint.