General procedure compensatory support
Prior to examination
- Receive approval/rejection of recommended support no later than the day on which examination registration closes.
- Plan the seating arrangements of the students and send them a notification of the location and writing time, no later than three days prior to the examination date.
- Establish schedule for invigilator.
- Notify examiner/on-call teacher of the number of students, room and hall location and writing time.
- Receive the complete version of the exam in each school´s KTH Box no later than three working days before the examination date.
- Print/copy the exam.
- Notify the student of approval/rejection of support no later than 15 working days before the exam date. In the case of a quiz/partial exam (“kontrollskrivning”) or similar, the student should be notified of approval/rejection within 7 working days if possible.
- Announce the examination administration approval/rejection of R and P Support by the date examination registration closes.
- Ensure that the exam version and associated annexes are uploaded to the KTH Box for each school no later than three (3) working days before the examination date.
- Receive information about the location of the students.
- Submit registration for the examination during the prescribed registration period.
- Contact the examiner no later than 16 working days after the start of the course for approval/rejection of educational support (P). Contact the examiner as soon as possible about support when taking a quiz/partial exam (“kontrollskrivning”) or similar.
- Receive hall location from the examination administration no later than three days before the examination date.
- Ensure that the student receives support, the exam and any aids.
- Administer the examination in accordance with the examination rules.
Visit the halls where students with R and P support are taking exams. Handle the examination in accordance with the examination rules.
Take the exam with the granted support. If the student has not registered during the approved registration period, the student cannot take the exam with the granted support. The student is then referred to an ordinary hall in order to sit the exam subject to availability.
- Collect all the written exams or quizzes/partial exams ("kontrollskrivning) and verify that they have all been submitted.
- Leave the written examinations or quizzes/partial exams ("kontrollskrivningar") in the respective compartment in the examination cabinet at the KTH Entré.
- Retrieve the written exams or quizzes/partial exams ("kontrollskrivning ar") from the examination cabinet at the KTH Entré.
- Scan the exam.
Assess the performance of the student.