LH238V Digital Learning in Higher Education 4.5 credits
Advanced course - Prerequisite LH231V or equivalent course from KTH or other university.
This is the course for those who want to learn more about digital learning!
The course contains workshops, seminars/webinars, self-study material and assignments on various aspects of digital education.
Time: Fri 2023-09-01 09.00
Topics of the course includes: Introduction to Digital learning, Digital assessment, Online and/or blended learning activities, Theoretical perspectives of digital learning, Digital learning in the light of industry 4.0.
The course aims to contribute to your development of skills and abilities to analyze, plan, create, implement, and evaluate learning and teaching in a digital education environment.
Main themes for the course are:
- Basic theoretical perspectives on learning and teaching in digital environments.
- Design and organisation of web-based courses.
- Teaching and learning activities using digital tools.
- Assessment and examination using digital tools.
- Web-based types of instruction and the role of the teacher in a digital education environment.