All employees at KTH is the target group for this course in CPR. The purpose of the education is to make you confident enough to dare to use and start CPR. The course is offered bilingual in Swedish and English.
Time: Mon 2022-10-03 09.00 - 11.00
Location: KTH Campus
Last day to register is August 31. Course registration is binding after the application deadline. If you are unable to attend, you can hand your seat to a colleague. Notify us in writing if this happens, email@example.com .
2 000 kr/participant at a group of 8 people. The course fee is regulated according to the number of participants. Max 12 participants. The course fee will be charged to the participant's department/unit after the last registration date. An agreement with his immediate manager is required before the course notification.
Limited number of seats; max 12 seats. We don´t apply first come first served principle. We strive for an even distribution across schools.
This course material is in Swedish with English subtitles. Since the course is bilingual, both Swedish and English will be used so you don´t need to be excellent in both languages to fully participate.
After completing the program you will be able to:
- carry out awareness-control
- performing breath control
- call 112
- perform CPR after cardiac arrest
- put an unconscious person in the recovery position
- decide to use the defibrillator
- start and connect the defibrillator
- follow simple instructions from the defibrillator
- assess the difference between effective cough /mild airway obstruction and inefficient /severe airway obstruction
- perform back stroke and abdominal pressure on standing or sitting person with ineffective cough/severe airway obstruction
- perform CPR on the lying or unconscious person with respiratory peak
Scope of training
The course is 2,5 hours long and is organized by Avonova, occupational health care. As a manager, you can also order training for your whole unit. Contact Avonova to order, price etc. Contact details to Avonova occupational health care .
Questions about the course?
Contact us if you have any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org, KTH Staff training and development.