All employee online meeting
The Head of School's group invites all employees to a joint meeting to discuss current news and issues. Please contibute to the agenda by emailing your questions in advance. Welcome!
Time: Mon 2020-04-27 12.15 - 13.00
Location: Zoom: https://kth-se.zoom.us/j/64727738350
Participating: Head of School Jens Zander and colleagues
No registration needed.
The meeting will be recorded.
Wish to contribute to the agenda?
Please email the communications unit if you have any requests or wishes regarding the agenda. Email the communications unit
Zoom opens for those who want to mingle before our meeting
- 12.15 Welcome - Head of School Jens Zander
The chat opens for questions. In the chat, note if you want to be anonymous.
- EECS news and comments regarding COVID-19 - Head of School Jens Zander
- Autumn 2020 from a GRU perspective - Deputy Head of School Ann Lantz
- Gender balance initiative – Deputy Head Of Division Wouter Metsola van der Wijngaart
- EECS Prize of the Year – Associate Professor Robert Lagerström
- Last questions from the audience
- Thank you for joining – Head of School Jens Zander
- 13.00 Meeting ends and chat closes*
*last minute questions will be answered afterwards and posted on intra.kth.se/eecs