Autonomous transportation – Challenge in digitalisation and solution to sustainability?
Welcome to this KTH networking event, organized within Fordonsdalen. We will have stimulating presentations and interesting discussions around ideas on how to make future transportation more sustainable. Let’s discuss obstacles and solutions, and together identify research challenges and collaboration opportunities.
Time: Tue 2022-09-20 09.00 - 14.00
Note: Live streaming during 9.00-12.40
9.00 – 9.05 Welcome, Platform directors Tobias Oechtering and Magnus Burman
9.05 – 10.25 Session 1: Future directions and societal challenges
- 9.05 – 9.45 Trafikverket, Olof Johansson - A Roadmap - Digitalisation of the Road Transport System and Q&A
- 9.45 – 10.10 Short talks by Region Stockholm - Gabriella Nilsson, SEI - Maria Xylia
- 10.10 – 10.25 Podiums discussion with speakers
10.25 – 10.40 Coffee break
10.40 – 11.55 Session 2: Needs and solutions
Industry short talks and podium discussion:
- Scania - Henrik Pettersson
- Ericsson - Håkan Olofsson
- Einride - Rein Jüriado
- Univrses - Jonathan Selbie
- PostNord - Ravi Kiran-Kotty
- Podium discussion with speakers
12.00 – 12.40 Session 3: Academic approaches
Presentation of KTH research centres:
- ITRL - Jonas Mårtensson
- Digital Futures - James Gross, Gyözö Gidofalvi
- TRENoP - Mikael Nybacka
- Road2Science - Nicole Kringos
- Climate Action Centre - Francesco Fuso-Nerini
12.40 – 13.45 Lunch - conversations - coffee break
- Thematic discussions in pre-assigned smaller groups over lunch with several speakers/representatives such as Trafikverket/Olof Johansson and others.
13.45 – 14.00 Closing remarks and summary
Last day of registration for food is 13 September. Registration for online participation is open until 19 September.