Collaboration within Energy Research 2020
Application deadline: 15 April 2020
KTH Researcher can apply now for funding to enhance transdisciplinary collaborations in Energy Research. Funding of about SEK 50 000 per project can be disbursed during 2020.
Aim of the Call
The KTH Energy Platform will support activities and network within KTH with aim to establish or maintain multidisciplinary collaborations, supporting applications in energy related research and planning events. Funding of about SEK 50 000 per project can be disbursed during 2020.
Across KTH's Schools
Proposals for projects addressing networking activities and social activities are welcome. We encourage applications that develop new collaborations between different research groups across KTH’s schools – it is highly advised to have at least two schools involved.
Examples of activities that can be supported:
- Start a University-wide network, or to carry out activities in an existing network.
- Activities related to networking with external partners (private, public or research institute), fostering new or strengthening existing links.
- Seed funding for multidisciplinary research projects that could lead to new research applications.
- Project looking at the current challenges within energy research and how to communicate to a wider audience.
- Organization of a conference or seminar series with focus on Energy Research.
Deadline for application: 15 April 2020
Applications should use the template below, and be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
The applications should not exceed 2 pages using Times New Roman 12pts.
The application can be written in Swedish or English.
You will need to fill in the following information:
- Project Title
- Main Applicant (must be a KTH permanent employee)
- Main Applicant’s affiliation and contact information
- Co-applicants (including school and dept.)
- Amount applied for
- Justification of planned expenses
- Project Description including goals
- Action plan, milestones and timetable incl. Responsible