Skip to main content


Both travel expenses and "ordinary expenses" must be handled in the KTH-RES system.
Note that there is a difference between "ordinary expenses" and expenses that were made in connection with a business trip (so called travel expenses).
Please note! Receipts older than one year have expired and will not be accepted.

During spring 2021 KTH-res will be upgraded, for more information, visit .

How to report expenses of different types

Expense   (Expense that is not made in connection with business trip)

Travel expense  (Expense that is made in connection with business trip)

Page responsible:Sofia Nyström
Belongs to: SCI
Last changed: Mar 10, 2021