KTH E-learning "demo": learn more about and influence ongoing development projects
Invitation to demo with KTH E-learning! (30 March)
This is an opportunity for you interested in the various development projects linked to the digital learning environment at KTH. The E-learning management object at KTH will briefly present the results of selected development projects, with a follow-up discussion open to all participants. There you will have the opportunity to ask questions, give comments, or just listen to the discussion.
Time: Wed 2022-03-30 at 15.15 - 17.00.
Location: Online via meeting room in Zoom .
To the calendar event .
We look forward together with teachers and staff
The demo is given by , which has a central task to manage and further develop the digital learning environment for KTH, including Canvas. To create a digital learning environment as good as possible, we work in different ways to get feedback from and communicate with those who use it. This demo is one of the ways, open to all teachers and staff at KTH, where we have selected several ongoing development projects we want to present and discuss.
We strive to reach out to everyone and have both breadth and depth in the discussions, so take your chance to influence regardless of whether you are familiar with our work or not. Feel free to bring a colleague who may not have heard about us before.
Connect via Zoom
The meeting will take place digitally; it is possible to connect when it suits you. To participate in the meeting in the best way, sit in front of your computer, as we will present via a split-screen and allow everyone to participate interactively through, for example, Zoom polls or Mentimeter.
It's nice if you have the camera on but it's OK to turn it off.
Presentation with a chance to ask questions
The meeting will include the following:
- Short presentation of E-learning at KTH and the digital learning environment.
- KTH Import Exams – the ability to assess scanned exams digitally in Canvas. How does it work and what is developing now?
- Lunch 'n' Learn – our webinars on digital learning, what is it and what are the wishes they should be about in the future?
- Break 16.00-16.15.
- KTH Transfer to Ladok – the ability to transfer results from Canvas to Ladok. How does it work, and what is developing now?
- Examination and course rooms in Canvas – how are they created, and what is being developed now?
There will be an opportunity for discussion and questions after each sub-presentation.