Salary payment and tax certificate

KTH applies individual setting of salary. As a new employee, you must send the A-tax (preliminary tax paid by wage-earners) certificate and submit employee details. The self-reporting system has information on your salary which is normally paid on the 25th of every month.


Your salary will be paid on the 25th of every month. If the 25th falls on a Saturday, the payment takes place on the previous day, and if the 25th falls on a Sunday, the payment takes place on the next day.

In order to have the salary deposited to a bank account, you must send the form Application/Change of employee information to a bank outside Sweden   or Application/change of employee information to a bank inside Sweden  to Nordea. The address is on the form and our employer’s reg. no 505751 is already filled in. If Nordea do not have the bank transfer order, the salary will automatically be paid through the paying-out form which is sent to your address (see and change it in the self-reporting system, Mina personuppgifter/My personal data).

Upcoming payments 2019

  • January 25th
  • February 25th
  • March 25th
  • April 25th
  • May 24th
  • June 25th
  • July 25th
  • August 26th
  • September 25th
  • October 25th
  • November 25th
  • December 23rd


You can find your payslip by logging into the self-reporting system and clicking on Mina sidor/My pages, Lönespecifikation/Payslip online (data). Select the month you want to view and click on the button Payslip online (presentation) at the top.

When your employment is completed, you can no longer get your payroll specification through the self-reporting system. If you need a salary specification, contact the salaryoffice .


As a new employee, you should send the A-tax certificate to KTH in order to receive the correct tax deduction. If we do not have the A-tax certificate, tax is deducted in accordance with the City of Stockholm’s tax table + 10%.

You can apply for adjustment to the Swedish Tax Agency  and should then send your adjustment decision to KTH. E-mail address:

Did you find this page useful?
Thank you for helping us!
Page responsible:Ankie Brundin
Belongs to: KTH Intranet
Last changed: Mar 13, 2019