Skip to main content

Export control

KTH is a university that performs research that can have both civilian and military applications. Because of this reason, KTH must ensure that we handle questions about the export of controlled technology and knowledge in accordance with current laws and regulations. At RSO, there are export control advisors to assist you.

The export control advisors at RSO can provide you with support and information in the field of export control. These are often complex issues that require the export control officer and operation manager or other technically qualified staff member to work together.

If you are employed at KTH, you can receive assistance in preparing and managing permit applications from RSO. If you are in an environment that handles its own applications, copies of these and any permits should be sent to RSO's export control officers.

Contact the export control function at RSO.


Did you find this page useful?
Thank you for helping us!
Page responsible:Research Support Office
Belongs to: KTH Intranet
Last changed: Jan 10, 2024