Nomination of new director for KTH Digitalization Platform
Nomination deadline: 30 January 2019
Open call for KTH staff to nominate a new person for the position as director of the KTH Digitalization Platform (former ICT Platform).
Nominate a platform director
Position: Director of KTH Digitalization Platform reporting to KTH management and the platform steering committee. The nominee profile should correspond to the following criteria:
- Background as a Ph.D. in a field relevant to the platform, proven ability of system thinking and experience of cross-disciplinary research.
- An extensive network and familiarity with R&D and industrial activities in the platform area.
- Capacity to create and lead creative communities, team building, turn visions into practice, be structured and reflective.
- Good communication skills; both internal and external communication.
- Understanding the value of networking and collaboration between academia and industry.
- Network within the KTH faculty is a merit.
- International network is a merit.
- The vision of the nominee on how the Digitalization platform can be developed is essential.
How to nominate
As a KTH employee, you can nominate a candidate for the position as Director according to the criteria above by sending an email to KTH Vice President for Research, Annika Stensson Trigell firstname.lastname@example.org , stating Director Digitalisation in the subject field. Deadline 30/1.