Call: Collaboration within Energy Research 2022
We will address the energy challenge together!
KTH researchers can apply for funding to enhance transdisciplinary collaborations in energy research. The KTH Energy Platform will support activities and network within KTH with the aim to establish or maintain multidisciplinary collaborations, supporting applications in energy related research and planning events. Funding up to SEK 50,000 per project will be disbursed during H1 2022. Application deadline 4 April 2022.
Any great idea is welcome! More traditional projects addressing for study visits, networking and social activities are eligible. We also encourage new collaborations/ common activities between different research groups across KTH’s schools – it is mandatory to have at least two schools involved.
Examples of activities that can be supported:
- Foster international collaborations or revive past international collaborations
- Events bringing people together around a vision for the future
- Communication Projects explaining the current challenges within energy research to a wider audience, e.g. popular science.
- Start a University-wide network, or to carry out activities in an existing network.
- Networking with external partners (private, public or research institute), fostering new or strengthening existing links.
- Seed funding for multidisciplinary research projects that could lead to new funding applications.
- Organization of a conference or seminar series with focus on Energy Research.
- Any other great idea??
Deadline for application: 4 April 2022