Provide content for KTH LinkedIn energy research page
All KTH researchers are welcome to provide content suggestions for the KTH LinkedIn showcase page "Energy at KTH". The page is part of KTH's main LinkedIn channel, so contribute to our joint LinkedIn channel facing all those interested in the research front within energy at KTH.
About the page
The KTH EECS school coordinates the LinkedIn page Energy at KTH . If you are doing energy science, let the editors know if you have a paper, arrange an event or have other news to share.
The entries on the subject pages can, for example, be about:
- Money for a new project
- Dissertation, licentiate and promotion
- Events for the public
- Course or training for the public
- New lab equipment
- New collaboration partners
- New employees Awards/Prize Winners
- News articles and researcher portraits in the research area
- Job ads
How to provide info
Email the editors: email@example.com