KTH Industrial Transformation Platform Researchers' Network
We are a group of young (at heart) researchers (graduate students, postdocs, researchers, and assistant professors) motivated to contribute to the efforts on enabling the transformation to a sustainable and CO2-neutral business. We are part of the KTH Industrial Transformation Platform and work towards the platform's goal to facilitate interactions between expertise at KTH and external partners within academia, public organisations and companies interested in Industrial Transformation research.
- To connect researchers and students with Swedish Manufacturing Industry for enabling the transformation to a sustainable and CO2-neutral business
- Support the industrial transformation for sustainability and strengthened competitiveness
- Inclusion and equality: We believe in equality not only in genders but also in hierarchy. Your voice will be heard whether you are a student or already a professor.
- Sustainable: We strive for work and effort that is attainable. We are here for the long run and therefore aim to work smart to leverage our efforts most efficiently.
- Innovation: We strive for outside-of-the-box thinking and disruptive ideas that can push transformation with tangible results for the environment.
- Multidisciplinary knowledge: Differences make us a more successful team; we seek to leverage our members' broad range of expertise and skills.
- Collaboration: Industrial transformation requires us to unite forces; we believe we can achieve more by joining efforts, teamwork, cooperation, and the exchange of ideas.
- Development and empowerment: We all in the network take responsibility for our development and support our peers' growth; thus, the skills we possess stay up to what industry and research require.