Skip to main content



Contact your HR Administrator

HR Administrator will assist you with this

HR Administrators at the SCI School provides you this service:

  • Recruitment
  • Employment contracts
  • Information for new employees
  • Keeping track of temporary employment
  • Payment of salary
  • Dismiss
  • Sick leave, vacation leave, parental leave etc.
  • Change of address
  • Business travel insurance and other insurance matters
  • Salaries and travel expenses for non-employed
  • Scholarship Matters
  • Employer's certificate

Forms relating to personnel matters can be found in the central KTH form archives.

KTH Form archive