President and management
The President is head of authority and has the overall responsibility for KTH's activities under the University Board. The President is appointed by the Government for a maximum of six years following a proposal from KTH's University Board. The Deputy President is appointed by KTH's University Board and is the President's deputy.
President and Deputy President
Responsible for strategic partnerships and research infrastructure
Jan Gulliksen, Vice President responsible for Digitalization:
- Investigate KTH's position regarding digitalization of education, research, and collaboration as well as carry out competitor analysis and benchmarking
- Make recommendations regarding digitalization for positioning KTH
- Develop a strategy for digitalization at KTH.
Jan Gulliksen's posts on digitalization in the Vice Presidents' blog
Gender Equality and Values
Anna Wahl, Vice President for Gender Equality and Values:
- Development of a plan for gender mainstreaming at KTH
- Explore gender inequalities
- Development of goals for gender mainstreaming
- Formulate measures and initiatives for gender mainstreaming
- Development of work with values.
Anna Wahl's posts on equality in the Vice Presidents' blog
Dean and Vice Dean of Faculty
Dean of Faculty, vacant
Responsible for quality in research and education:
• Chair of the Faculty Council (the Faculty Council is for the time being led by the Vice Dean of Faculty)
• Chair of the Appointment Board (the Appointment Board is for the time being led by the Vice-Chair)
Vice Dean of Faculty
Responsible for the quality of research and education:
- Deputy Chair of the Faculty Council
- Deputy Chair of the Board Education.