Education office (EDO) consists of three units: International Relations Office (IRO), Student's Office (ESS) and Academic Registry (AUA).
Please see links to our services and information on the Education Office page in Swedish .
The Educational Office consists of three units. Each department are organised in several operational groups.
Together the departments are responsible for:
- Support KTH management and schools within international ventures and collaborations.
- Responsible for processes, system support, follow-up, production and statistics within admission, study administration and issuing of degree certificates.
- Provide information and service to students, employees and the public with generall information about KTH, educational activities, student support, student health and other adminitrative tasks.
- International Relations Office (IRO): Brinellvägen 8, 8th floor, KTH Campus
- Student service support (ESS): KTH Entré at Drottning Kristinas väg 4, KTH Campus
- Academic Registry (AUA): Brinellvägen 8, 10th floor, KTH Campus
KTH Royal Institute of Technology
100 44 Stockholm
+46 8 790 60 00
Head of Education Office
For general questions about KTH and studies at KTH: email@example.com
Ladok support: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kopps support: email@example.com
For events: firstname.lastname@example.org
For booking of rooms/facilities: email@example.com
Education Office belongs to Support Services (VS) at KTH.