The research funding unit provides strategic and operative support on external research funding, research ethics and export control to researchers, management and staff at KTH.
We can provide support with
- Information on current calls and special requirements
- Finding external research funding
- Application support
- Project management support (EU funding)
- Reserach ethics at KTH
- Establish, review, negotiate and sign agreements
- Issues relating to export control
- Data management and other cross cutting issues
Visiting address: Teknikringen 1, 6th floor, KTH Campus
Postal address: KTH Royal Institute of Technology, 100 44 Stockholm
Phone: +46 8 790 60 00
Non-personal email adresses
Research Funding is one of five groups at Research Support Office , a part of the University Administration at KTH Royal Institute of Technology.