Skip to main content
To KTH's start page To KTH's start page

Application for course certificate

When you have completed your studies at KTH you can apply for a course certificate. Please note that you yourself need to apply for a certificate to receive one.

  • Make sure that all courses needed are completed and reported. You can use "My pages" to see your records in Ladok. (See link att right)

It is advisable that you apply for a course certificate while you are still in Sweden. Hand in your complete application together with all necessary documents to your contact person for exchange students.

International coordinators

Did you find this page useful?
Thank you for helping us!
Page responsible:Examensgruppen på KTH
Belongs to: Student web
Last changed: May 04, 2009