The service is continuously being developed with improvements. At this site we publish what has come in the latest update and may be of interest to you as a user.
- The new FUNKA codes that apply from july 1, 2019 are now included in the service
- New technology and a more modern style of service
- All columns can be sorted by clicking on the heading
- Clearer display with arrow that the two blue buttons "Show course participants" and "Function combinations" can be folded in and out
- Bug fixing of previous problems with i.a. Time-Outs
- When searching, a clear green "row" now shows that the service is working. If it runs out, click search again.
- Corrected that "-" is switched to "0" when the temporary switching starts. Number of occasional bytes, display before searching
- The number of unique FUNKA combinations is now displayed compiled Function combination
- Now only courses are shown where there are participants/students
- Service language adjustments (English)
- Purge in the history of the browser Edge - previously low course code etc left