Announcement of scholarship
Scholarships should not be published through the recruitment system Varbi but on the intranet under a separate tab under “Working at KTH”.
To announce scholarships:
- Make use of: Stipendiatmall engelsk.docx (docx 23 kB)
- and the announcement must always be made at least in Swedish.
- Email draft email@example.com (use the diary number on the scholarship decision)
- The scholarship applications are handled by mail
- Scholarships do not need to be allocated but should be kept diary, see more under .
The reason why the scholarships are not in the recruitment system is that it is another process as a scholarship is not an employment and follows other rules and procedures. If the scholarships are found in the recruitment system and in the list under "vacancies", there is also a risk that applicants believe it is an employment.
More information about scholarships can be found below Scholarships administered by the HR department .