Webinar: The Swedish Hydrogen Strategy - Where does the Industry stand?
Politicians, the industry and R&D funders all seem to agree on that hydrogen will radically influence the energy system of the future. What national measures are required from the manufacturing industry ? What strategies do the companies have? And is Sweden's steel and iron industry facing a revolutionary shift?
Time: Tue 2020-12-08 11.00 - 12.00
Lecturer: Tysk-Svenska Handelskammaren
The German-Swedish Chamber of Commerce invites you to a webinar where these issues are in focus. We begin with a presentation by Svante Axelsson, who has been commissioned by the Swedish Government to produce a proposal for a Swedish hydrogen strategy. This is followed by a discussion between company representatives. The purpose is to provide an insight into what the Swedish strategy concretely means. We will also discuss how German and Swedish companies can work together in order to drive development in hydrogen technology.
- Svante Axelsson, National Coordinator, Fossilfritt Sverige ("Fossil Free Sweden")
- Mikael Nordlander, Head of R&D Portfolio, Industry Decarbonisation (HYBRIT-projekt), Vattenfall AB
- Jenny Larfeldt, Senior Expert in Combustion Technology, Siemens Energy AB
- Per Ekdunge, Deputy Managing Director Powercell AB
- Ninni Löwgren Tischer, Head of Business Area Market Entry, German-Swedish Chamber of Commerce
More information at Tysk-Svenska Handelskammarens webpage .