Annual General meeting of the IEEE Chapter of Power & Energy Society and Power Electronics
Seminar: Time: Monday, March 4th, 16.00-18.00
Welcome to attend the annual general meeting of the IEEE chapter of Power & Energy Society and Power Electronics. IEEE - stands for the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers. The institute is the world’s largest professional association dedicated to advancing technological innovation and excellence for the benefit of humanity. KTH's energy platform is co-organizer of the meeting.
Time: Monday, March 4th, 16.00-18.00
Place: KTH Campus, Stockholm.
Address: Lindstedtsvägen 5, D3 Seminar room,
Registration: Gabriel Miguel Gomes Guerreiro email@example.com
- Welcome to the IEEE Chapter PE/PEL o Lina Bertling Tjernberg Chair
- Gabriel Miguel Gomes Guerreiro student representation
- Introduction to the IEEE Sweden Section o Samarth Deo Chair
- Amleset Kelati Women in power representation
- Honorary talk in remembrance of Dr. Prabha Kundur (1939-2018) o Göran Andersson Professor ETH
- Guest lecture on “Supraharmonics, a new field within power quality”. o Sarah Rönnberg Luleå Assistant Professor University of Technology,
- Student award for best PhD thesis in 2018. o Göran Andersson Chair of the Sweden Chapter PE/PEL student award committee