Skip to main content


To be able to park your vehicle using staff rate you need to have a permission label. Label can be collected at your School.

Please contact  or visit one of our student offices to get a permission label. ​

Belongs to: Industrial Engineering and Management (ITM)
Last changed: Dec 18, 2020