New updates in Canvas ahead of autumn 2022
In this recorded presentation, E-learning updates you as a teacher at KTH about important news from the year so far. This includes a selection of news about Canvas and changes that affect and hopefully help you as a teacher. The presentation will be followed by a Q&A session a week later, on 31 August.
Time: Wed 2022-08-24 12.15
Video link: Videon på KTH Play
Participating: Oliver Andersson, Departement for Digital Learning - KTH
The presentation is given in Swedish.
Recorded presentation for next week's Q&A
This Lunch & Learn is divided into two parts: a recorded presentation and a connected Q&A. The video of the presentation will be published at 12:15 on the 24th of August and the Q&A will be held over Zoom one week later, on the 31st of August at the same time. This is so that you as a teacher will have time to collect questions and to give the Q&A enough space.
This calendar event only marks the publication of the video below.
About the content of the video
In the video, Oliver from E-learning presents a selection of updates and news in Canvas. The video is about:
- the update of the names of course and examination rooms, and how it will affect you
- the update of the name of the role of registered students in Canvas
- how you can perform exams in a computer room in the best way
- important changes in the "id" in Canvas
- that the course rooms are now linked to the course start date instead of the period
- updated features in Canvas
- KTH E-learning "demo": learn more about and influence ongoing development projects
full implementation of KTH's course room template
scanned exams to Canvas.
Please bring all your questions from the video to the LnL on August 31, when there will be a connected Q&A about new updates in Canvas ahead of autumn 2022 .