New Quizzes question types
New Quizzes have several different kinds of questions. On this page you will find a short presentation of each type of question and then you can read more by following the links at the end of the page. As an employee at KTH, you can also test the questions in a quiz about quizzes linked below with all different types of question types.
In these questions free answers can be written with varying possibilities for automatic assessment.
- Fill in the Blank - Open Entry
Free answer – four different question types in Canvas New Quizzes
Sort or match
In these questions the student has to sort or match different statements.
- Fill in the Blank - Word Bank or Dropdown.
Sort or match – four different question types in Canvas New Quizzes
In these questions the student is given check boxes to mark based on the given statement.
- Multiple answers
- Multiple choice
- True or False.
Checkboxes – three different question types in Canvas New Quizzes
Other question types
- Hot Spot - in this question type, the student can mark answers in a picture.
- File upload - this question type allows the student to submit files directly in the quiz.
- Stimulus - this question type makes it possible to give the student more comprehensive material linked to specific questions.
Other three question types in Canvas New Quizzes