Course start – LH207V Doctoral Supervision 3.0 credits
The course LH207V Research supervision, 3 hp, is customized for research supervisors at KTH. It gives academic credits and is a part of the course package on teaching and learning in higher education.
Time: Tue 2024-01-23 13.00
The overall aim of the course is that you should be able to reflect on and develop in your role as doctoral supervisor.
The main themes of the course are:
- The supervisor role
- Framework and regulations of doctoral education in Sweden
- Quality in doctoral education
- Doctoral student - supervisor relationship
- Communication and intercultural competence
- Equality and diversity
- Ethical aspects of research and doctoral education