KTH SoTl 2021
KTH is arranging the fourth SoTL conference for its faculty on 10 March 2021. The conference will take place at KTH Campus Valhallavägen in Stockholm.
KTH SoTL News
- Invited speakers to SoTL 2021
16 Jun 2020
KTH SoTL 2021: Learning Spaces
The KTH Scholarship of Teaching and Learning conference is aimed at all teaching staff, pedagogical leaders, levels of management and educational administration staff at KTH.
The main theme of the 2021 conference is Learning Spaces: the physical, virtual and social rooms or arenas for learning that you and/or others have created and acted in.
Some examples of what this could include are:
- Educational challenges, opportunities, and solutions during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic
- Implemented blended learning strategies in your course that you would like to share
- Other educational ideas and suggestions you have been using to create learning spaces
- As always with KTH SoTL, we welcome also other ideas and topics related to learning and SoTL
Share with your peers!
We encourage all KTH staff interested in teaching and learning to contribute with a project, research, or pedagogical development work that you and/or your colleagues and students have done. The conference welcomes a number of formats: presentations, workshop, roundtable, pecha kucha , digital poster. We will meet at Campus KTH, but online contributions are also possible. For more details, see Call for abstract below.
Call for Abstract
The guidelines for abstracts are found under the Instructions for abstracts page . The submission period for abstracts is 21 September to 20 November 2020.