The KTH SoTL conference welcomes contributions of several formats. You can find instructions about the abstract process including important dates and deadlines, guidelines for abstracts and session formats together with the review criteria below.
The abstract submission period is 21 September to 20 November 2020. Full papers are not required for this conference. Follow this link for registration and abstract submission (link) .
Guidelines for abstract (all formats)
The abstract should include 200-700 words including references. If the abstract is accepted, the submitted version will be published online at the KTH SoTL website. Hence, there are no possibilities to make changes in the abstracts after submission. Use the following 5 headlines and add 2-4 keywords:
- Background and purpose
- Work done/work in progress
- Results/observations/lessons learned
- Take-home message
- Presentation - 20 minutes Guidelines for presentation (pdf 212 kB)
- PechaKucha - 6 min 40 sec Guidelines for your Pechakucha (pdf 178 kB)
- Roundtable - 20 minutes Guidelines for Roundtable discussions (pdf 138 kB)
- Workshop - 1 hour - Guidelines for workshop (pdf 98 kB)
- Poster - Guidelines for poster (pdf 153 kB)
- Virtual presentation - Guideline for a virtual presentation (pdf 146 kB)
- Should you wish to organise a panel, please contact KTH SoTL team: email@example.com
Review and notification of results
The KTH SoTL team makes the final decision based on the reviewers' assessment and recommendations. When the abstracts have been reviewed, the authors will receive an email notifying if the abstract has been accepted or rejected, including comments from the reviewers. Each abstract will be reviewed by two members of faculty at KTH according to the criteria below (double-blind process). When the decsion is made, there will be no opportunity to make changes in the abstract.
The comments from the reviewers are intended to help the authors to create the best possible session and to give the author feedback on writing pedagogical and educational abstracts.
Full papers are not required for this conference. The abstract will be published at KTH SoTL website.