News on the intranet
The news feed on the intranet homepage contains up-to-date information about KTH. All its content is specifically aimed at KTH employees.
The internal newsfeed includes:
- practical information from University Administration
- Internal news from university management
- articles of activities at KTH aimed predominantly at employees
- discursive articles by KTH employees
Individual internal events will be published on the intranet calendar
Tips for news items for the start page: www.kth.se/intra
We welcome suggestions for internal news for the intranet news feed. Send your news tips to email@example.com
All tips will be considered. As a rule, Marianne Norén, Internal Communicator and KTH intranet web editor will review the tips submitted or one of the content groups from the Communication Department (COM) at the University Administration.
Discursive articles for the start page: www.kth.se/intra
We welcome discursive articles written by employees for publication on the intranet news feed. Send your article to firstname.lastname@example.org
The following applies to discursive articles/posts:
- Be factual and pay attention to the language used
- The text must not break any laws or KTH regulations, nor may it include links to such content
- The text must not contain personal attacks or harm an individual. The tone must be suitable and not considered to be offensive. Debates and arguments must be characterised by respect.
- The text can be up to 4000 characters long.
- Response to a debate article can be up to 2000 characters long.
We encourage discursive articles linked to the higher education sector, KTH activities or KTH’s role within academia.