Our advertising agreements
KTH publishes job advertisements in a number of ways on digital media. The page lists our current media channels for each employment category. You will also find information about additional digital and print advertising.
Digital media Channels
The ad is automatically published on the following channels when externally published on KTH`s external website. Publishing on the KTH`s intranet cannot be combined with publishing at KTH`s external website to kth.se and other external channels. Hidden publication applies only to ads for promotions, docents, visiting professors, affiliated faculties, affilated or adjunct professors. Postdocs are always published externally.
- Platsbanken.se (Arbetsförmedlingen, which is forwarded to the European corresponding website EURES: ec.europa.eu/eures )
Doctoral students, Postdoc positions, Researchers, Research Engineers, Teaching assistants and Teachers
- Platsbanken.se (forwarded to the European corresponding webbsite EURES: ec.europa.eu/eures
- Academicpositions (Swedish ads are also published on corresponding domains in Denmark, Finland and Norway. English ads are published on the domains in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Great Britain, Spain, Italy and academicpositions.eu)
- Indeed (non-paid automatic advertising that Indeed itself picks up from KTH.se/Platsbanken)
- Euraxess "Researchers in Motions a unique pan-European initiative delivering information and support services to professional researchers. Backed by the European Union, member states and associated countries, it supports researcher mobility and career development, while enhancing scientific collaboration between Europe and the world".
For doctoral student positions, read more under co-Advertising of doctoral positions.
Extra advertising can easily be ordered via the publishing request in the recruitment system can be found in the list below. The recruiting manager is charged for all costs.
LinkedIn Premium about 5490 SEK/ad
Facebook + Instagram from 4 490 SEK/ad
Research Gate about 399 EUR/advertisement
Others on request:
Nature jobs from about 730 EUR/ad
Blocket job - price on request when different options are available
Newspaper Advertising (Print)
In some recruitment processes, you may need to reinforce with newspaper advertisements (print advertising). Schools pay for these additional media costs. For more information about advertising in print media, please contact us at email@example.com . Keep in mind that different newspapers have different deadlines, when the material must be submitted, and that one should be aware of the proofing turns at KTH before the deadline.
The employees at KTH who are contact persons in the ads are sometimes called by recruitment companies working with web advertising and matching. On several occasions, these vendors, in their attempts to sell their services, have referred to agreements with KTH. There are no such agreements. All advertising partners are administered by the recruitment function in the human Resources department. If you get a call, refer to firstname.lastname@example.org . Pay attention to requirements for invoices and the like related to recruitment advertising!
Here are suggestions for text to be included in your ad to avoid ad salesperson and the like:
We firmly decline all contact with staffing and recruitment agencies and job ad salespersons.