Our advertising agreements
For digital publishing of recruitment ads KTH have central agreements. You can read what agreements we currently have below.
Digital media channels
KTH will always publish all Swedish recruitment ads on KTH's official website, and on following websites:
- academicpositions.se (Swedish ads are also published on corresponding domains in Denmark, Finland and Norway. English ads are published on the domains of Germany, Austria, Switzerland, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Great Britain, Spain, Italy and academicpositions.eu)
- platsbanken.se (forwarded to the European corresponding website EURES: ec.europa.eu/eures)
- glassdoor.com (spread via Academic Positions, not all ads)
- LinkedIn (spread via Academic Positions, not all ads, and sometimes spread via certain campaigns on KTH's own LinkedIn-page)
- metrojobb.se (only ads for technical/administrative/service staff)
Printed media channels
Sometimes recruitment advertising needs to be reinforced with an ad in a printed media. These extra costs must be paid by the recruiting manager/department/school. For more information on recruitment advertising in printed media, please e-mail email@example.com. Consider the fact that all printed media have different deadlines for booking and delivering the ad, so you have to be in good time in order to have time for 1-2 proof readings before the delivery date.
Salespersons from suppliers without central agreements with KTH
If you are being contacted by sales people trying to sell advertising spaces, please refer to our central agreements and direct the person to the department of personnel . Be aware of demands on payments and invoices regarding recruitment ads! We have a standard phrase to be used in the ads:
Swedish: Vi undanber oss all kontakt med bemannings- och rekryteringsföretag samt försäljare av ytterligare jobbannonser.
English: We firmly decline all contact with staffing and recruitment agencies and job ad salespersons