Innovative Doctoral Courses for Sustainability (IDOCOS) project event
Join us online on 15 May at 14:00 CEST to hear the key project outcomes and participate in an interactive session where the audience can engage, ask questions and share their experience in terms of collaboration around doctoral courses.
Time: Mon 2023-05-15 14.00
Innovative Doctoral Courses for Sustainability (IDOCOS) aims to enhance the quality of and increase access to doctoral courses through international co-creation and sharing. To support this objective, the main focus of the project has been to develop a methodology for international collaboration building on co-creation and sharing of doctoral courses.
This event will welcome the following speakers:
- Hilligje van’t Land, Secretary General, International Association of Universities (IAU)
- Trine Jensen, Manager for HE and Digital Transformation, International Association of Universities (IAU)
- Gard Titlestad, Director, Nordic Insight
- Elizabeth Keller, Administrative Coordinator, KTH, Sweden
- Henrik Hansson, Professor at Department of Computer and Systems Sciences, Stockholm University, Sweden
- Johan Thorbiörnson, Director, KTH, Sweden
- Tore Sætersdal, Assistant Director, and Academic Coordinator, Global Challenges, Center for International - Health, University of Bergen, Norway