POSTPONED: Workshop on digital twins for smart, energy positive and sustainable cities
Are you a researcher at KTH, IVL or RISE and interested in match-making to build research teams in view of upcoming calls? Maybe you are:
(1) already performing research relating to digital twins? Or,
(2) looking to apply digital twin technology to ongoing research?
Then you should register to this event jointly organized by KTH Energy Platform & KTH Digitalization Platform!
Time: Wed 2020-04-01 - 23.59
Location: Online vernissage
Lecturer: Organizers: KTH Energy Platform and KTH Digitalization Platform
The workshop aims at identifying available expertise relating to digital twins and strengthen collaboration in research toward a smart sustainable housing and developing consortia for joint application proposals. We believe in joining forces to build expertise in this relatively new field with strong potential for technical research relating to 3D, GIS/BIM interactivity, visualization of big data but where standardization so far is lacking.
Areas of impact
Application areas for digital twins are very broad and research topics for example include
- maintenance and monitoring of buildings and public space,
- urban planning and mobility,
- presence technologies and the sharing economy,
- delivery and transport of goods,
- citizen engagement and sensor data, e.g. for air quality monitoring,
- energy consumption and positive energy districts,
- clean air strategies,
- urban agriculture,
- crisis- or storm water management,
- health- and medical management and operations,
- knowledge-sharing and pedagogy etc.
Registered particpants should submit slides by 10 April 2020. Announcement from the organisers
Slide submission by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions regarding the workshop, feel free to contact:
Christophe Duwig, Deputy Director Energy Platform
Charlie Gullström, Deputy Director Digitalization Platform