Skip to main content
To KTH's start page To KTH's start page

Expenses with debit cards

Goods and services must primarily be purchased via procured suppliers and paid for via invoice.

If you still need to make an expense on behalf of KTH, you must follow the CBH School's routines for purchasing and procurement and you must use a so-called FUP card (Eurocard company-purchased private card).

Go to KTH's page about debit cards  for more information and application for cards. Go to Expenses outside of busines trips  for more information on how to claim reimbursment for your expense with your Eurocard (FUP).