KTH is a government body. Everyone who works here and who wants to buy something needs to know what rules apply. Purchase manager Ann-Sofie Sjöberg and her team at Service Center are happy to help you out.
Are you purchasing computer, IT-related or telephony products?
- When you need to purchase IT-related and telephony products, this must go through the IT Support:
- Complete their online form to obtain help with your purchase .
Do you need help purchasing any other product or service (e.g. consultant)?
Service Center can help you purchase the item you want, but there are certain steps to follow in order for everything to be correct. This is what you do:
- Check if the product is available in
. All KTH employees should be able to log in to WISUM.
if you cannot.
- If the product is available on a framework agreement in WISUM, you can either:
- Fill out our purchase form .
- Send an email to
with the following information:
- What you would like to buy.
- The invoice reference (sakattest) for the person who will approve the purchase.
- Confirmation that you have received approval from your project manager for the purchase.
- Add it to your WISUM shopping cart and send it to either:
- Ann-Sofie Sjöberg or
- Emil Hagestål
Please make sure you add the invoice reference "sakattest" of the person who will approve the invoice.
- If the product is not available in WISUM, you should preferably look up three suppliers where the product can be bought, including price quotes, and then complete our purchase form .
NB: There are purchasing amount where a slightly larger procedure is required, but we will help you with that.
We have credit cards at our Service Centers which may be used for payment that require payment by card (invopice is always preferable). Please contact us well in advance if you'd like to use the card for a payment to make an appointment. We need approval by the project manager before we can issue the payment. There are also special credit cards which employyes may apply for through KTH and use for these purposes.
Send an email to email@example.com if you'd like to use the card.
For help with purchases, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Responsible for purchases at EECS is: