Employment and work environment
Here we have gathered information that is specific for employees at the School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science (EECS).
In the left menu you will find routines, instructions, forms, and other useful information related to your employment and working environment at the School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science (EECS).
Terms of your employment such as employment conditions, employment benefits, rights and obligations are common to all KTH employees on the same type of position. Read more on KTH's intranet and find out what's applies for you.
Common questions about employment at EECS
Below are the most common questions collected. By clicking on the links you will land directly on the page with information about what applies.
- What applies to working from home ?
- What are my pension benefits ?
- What are my working hours ?
- How much holiday do I have?
- How do I get a salary ?
- What other leaves of absence are there?
- I'm going on parental leave , how do I do it?
- I want to develop my skills and attend a course , how do I do it?
- Working abroad , how does it work?
Common questions about healthcare in Sweden
When you are new in Sweden it can be hard knowing where to turn when you get sick. You can always call Vårdguiden, the Swedish Health care guide, to get help. The number is 1177 and their web page is available in several languages.
For more information on where to turn when you are ill, please see Vårdguidens pages on different options for health care facilitites.