To do list for new employees
What you need to do in connection with your new enrollment at KTH.
If you are moving to Sweden from abroad
If you are moving from abroad you have a number of tasks to complete before entering Sweden. KTH Relocation will give you useful support and can help with questions about residence permits and immigration, accommodation, population registration and personal number, insurances, etc.
1. Register at KTH Relocation
2. Follow Relocation's checklist
3. Inform your nearest manager and HR manager when your travel preparations are complete and you can decide on your start date at KTH.
Checklist for all new employees
For salary and correct taxation
For information about how to register you bank account for salary payment and how to order a tax certificate visit KTH's pages about salary payment and tax certificate.
When you arrive in Sweden you will need to go to the tax office (Skatteverket) to get a Swedish ID-number. Make sure that you get a copy of the application with a stamp so that you can send this to your HR-contact so that your contract can be registered by our salary division.
How to quickly become one of us
• New to KTH - what you will become a part of .
Get visible as a KTH employee
• Always use KTH's email signature. Import it here .
• Update your personal KTH profile page with text and photo.
For your own safety
- Save in your mobile KTH's emergency number 08 790 7700, which you can call 24/7 in case of emergency. Here you will find more .
- Note the evacuation routes and the location of fire extinguishers at your department and at the common areas at your address.
- Note down contacts to your next of kin in the self-reporting system under "my personal data". The information is needed in case of an emergency. If you have any questions about this please contact email@example.com .
For the environment
• Take KTH's compulsory environmental course for employees online.
KTH is certified according to ISO 14001, which requires that all KTH employees have a basic understanding of environmental work.