Communication support and tools
The communication unit provides support in areas such as news production, web and social media, student recruitment, images and graphic design, presentations and internal communication.
What do you need to find and/or get support with?
- Presentation material about EECS and KTH
- Communicate news about your work
- Tips for the newsletter pEECS
- Improving your profile page
- Find and/or subscribe to the school's channels
- Take a picture for your profile page
- KTH templates such as posters, latex, dissertations and business cards
- Suggest a change on a division webpage or on the internal pages
- Guidelines for writing on the web
- Getting approached by media
- KTH's graphic profile
- How to write at KTH
Need help with graphic design, conference support, strategic communication or another matter than those stated above? Get in contact with us by sending an e-mail to the communication unit's e-mail box . The e-mail box is always monitored by a communications officer.
Ask a question via Zoom
Every Thursday between 12.30 and 2.30 pm, the communication unit offers drop-in consultation via Zoom. At this time, we are there to give communication advice and support, or if you want to brainstorm ideas.
Tips for the newsletter pEECS is, just as before, sent to the communication unit's e-mail box.