Skip to main content
To KTH's start page To KTH's start page

Contacts for centre communication

In need of communication support? The first step is to contact the communication unit at the centre's hosting school.

Local support

The hosting school is stated in the centre's president's decision. It is usually the same as the one that the centre managers belongs to.

School of Architecture and the Built Environment (ABE)

School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science (EECS)

School of Engineering Science (SCI)

School of Engineering Sciences in Chemistry, Biotechnology and Health (CBH)

School of Industrial Engineering and Management (ITM)

Central support

Communications department (COM)