You may edit membership in groups where you have sufficient rights. It may be memberships to mailing lists, project folders or similar.
- Start a web browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome or similar).
- Visit any homepage at KTH, for example www.kth.se
- Click the Log On in the Personal menu.
Click Services in the menu and choose UG-groups. If you dont have the UG-group as selection you can add it this way. intra.kth.se/support/
- If you are a student you can not see Services in the menu. Then use this link www.kth.se/internt/minasidor/gruppeditor/
- You will see a list of all your groups where you have rights to edit.
- Kopps administators will not see any list of groups but can search the group manually in a search field.
- Choose the group you want to edit.
- Find the users who will be added to the group and mark that one in the list.
- Click Add to add the person, and save the new list.
For mailing list groups there is also an additional option further down in the editor for adding external email adresses.
Remove members in the list
To remove a member, just check the name and click remove.