Acceptable forms of identification at KTH

The following forms of identification are acceptable:

  • Valid passport; provisional passports are not accepted
  • Swedish national identity card
  • Swedish driver's license
  • Swedish sis-marked identity card or identity card issued by a Swedish governmental agency, for example the Swedish Tax Agency

Citizens of an EU /EEA country without a Swedish person number can use a valid national identity card as acceptable identification.

Decision - acceptable forms of identification at KTH (in swedish) (pdf 2.0 MB)

Did you find this page useful?
Thank you for helping us!
Belongs to: KTH Intranet
Last changed: Apr 24, 2018