Skip to main content
To KTH's start page To KTH's start page

Transfer your mobile number

You can transfer your mobile number to KTH

To transfer your number, the number must be unbound with your current operator and if the number is a prepaid card, it must be registered with your social security number.

You can even outporting a current mobilenumber from KTH to you or a company with premisson from your boss.

A form must sign and send to teleservice

Transfer mobile subscription (pdf 87 kB)

Authorization for number porting (pdf 88 kB)