Purchasing and procurement
KTH is a state authority. Everyone who works here and who wants to buy something needs to know what rules apply.
How to make a purchase
If you are to buy a product or service, follow this procedure (in numerical order):
- You must purchase goods and services that are included in KTH's framework agreement, start by looking in WISUM and in the framework database (Swedish) . If you do not find what you are looking for, continue with point 2.
- If what you are looking for does not exist on KTH's agreement, check if the item or service is available on the governmental framework agreements, these can be found on avropa.se .
- If what you are looking for is not on an agreement, you must make a procurement. There are two types of procurement, direct procurement and purchases that exceed the direct purchase limit, we call this procurement.
Purchases of computers, mobile devices, licenses and telecommunications
If you need to buy a new computer, mobile, licence or an IT service you can do that through a specific form or through the Ordering Portal for ITA Services.
Service Center helps with the purchase of catering.
Environmental requirements are set for the procurement of individual objects as well as for framework agreements used at KTH.
When calling from a framework agreement, the customer must choose as environmentally friendly an alternative as possible (where such choices are possible) based on, for example, the eco-labels on the goods included in KTH's framework agreement.
The independent eco labels used in Sweden can be found on the Good Environmental Choice's page Get an overview of the eco-labels (Swedish) .
Tips to reduce the environmental impact of purchasing:
- Choose products with environmental and / or sustainability labelling.
- Coordinate orders to reduce the number of shipments.
- Reuse products.
- Repair products.
- Choose energy-efficient products.
- Deselect disposable items when appropriate.
When you buy something and the company should send a invoice, the invoice should be sent to:
Kungliga Tekniska högskolan
104 50 Stockholm
It is important that you use your KTH-id as a reference in the bill, such as; KTHID KTHITM
Contact purchasing department at KTH
Purchasing and procurement department at KTH: firstname.lastname@example.org