Assignment as Head of Division
The Head of Division is part of the line organization at KTH. The Head of Division has employer responsibility for staff, including temporary staff (hourly employees), who work within the relevant area of activity or in its premises and with its machines and / or equipment in the division. The Head of Division is responsible for ensuring that current statutes and KTH's governing documents are complied with within the division's activities.
The Head of Division is responsible for:
- Leading and distributing the work within the division.
- Ensuring that employee and salary interviews as well as workplace meetings are conducted within the division.
- Making decisions on the issues concerning the division's finances within the framework of the division's available resources and the budget established for the division. The Head of School's and, where applicable, the Head of Department's' decision on financial management must be followed and good accounting practice observed.
- Responsibility for preparing agreements concerning the division's area of activity, that signing of the agreements takes place in accordance with KTH's and the school's decision and delegation scheme.
- Responsibility for preparing employment matters, to be presented to and approved by the Head of Department before a decision on employment is made by the Head of School.