Decision on Directors for First and Second Cycle Education
Published Jun 23, 2022
Acting Head of School, in consultation with the Vice President for Education, decides to appoint Eva Liedholm Johnson as Director for First and Second Cycle Education (GA) for the subject area of the built environment from 1 July 2022 to 30 June 2026. The scope of the assignment is 50% of a full-time position.
Furthermore, Acting Head of School decides to extend Malin Wennerholm's assignment as part responsible for First and Second Cycle Education, in the role of Deputy Director for First and Second Cycle Education (Deputy GA), with responsibility for the subject area architecture, from 1 July 2022 to 30 June 2026.
The ABE school has a head responsible for the school's First and Second Cycle Education and a part responsible (Deputy), each with responsibility for subject-specific parts of the First and Second Cycle Education; the subject area architecture and the subject area the built environment.
Responsibility of the Director of First and Second Cycle Education
According to KTH's guidelines on the organisation of education (V-2019-0629), the Director of First and Second Cycle Education is responsible for the quality of education at the undergraduate and advanced level at the school, for the school's educational programmes to be developed in line with KTH's overall strategy and goals and for the quality of the school's lifelong learning courses. The development of educational programmes must be made in agreement with KTH's other schools.
Furthermore, the Director of First and Second Cycle Education is responsible for
- the school's programmes and course offerings at the qualifying level, undergraduate level, advanced level and for lifelong learning and that the offer is developed in line with KTH's strategy and goals with specific focus on gender equality, sustainable development, internationalisation and digitalisation
- the overall systematic quality work for education at the qualifying level, undergraduate level and advanced level
- to collaborate with KTH's other schools on issues concerning educational quality
- strategy for student recruitment
- the internationalisation of education and collaboration with the surrounding society
The Director of First and Second Cycle Education is also the subject area responsible.