Decision on the composition of the ABE Strategic Council 2022-2025
The new ABE school Strategic Council for the term of office 2022-2025 has been appointed.
The previous term of office for the Strategic Council expired on 2021-12-31. The process of appointing new members of the Strategic Council has been ongoing during Autumn 2021 and early Spring 2022. An election was held on 18-19 October 2021 to appoint teacher and researcher representatives.
Composition of the ABE school's Strategic Council term of office 2022-2025
- Muriel Beser Hugosson, Head of School, chair
- Åsa Domeij, Axfood AB
- Johan Dozzi, Tyréns AB
- Emelie Grind, Järfälla Municipality
Teacher and researcher representatives
- Ulrika Gunnarsson Östling, SEED
- Per Högselius, Philosophy and History
- Mattias Höjer, SEED
- Daniel Koch, Architecture
- Eva Liedholm Johnsson, Real Estate and Construction Management
Technical/Administrative staff representative
- Marta Marko Tisch, School's Office
- Leif Kari, KTH Vice President for Education
- Emelie Blomgren, School's Office
Student representatives are appointed by THS Student Union in accordance with section 7 of the Student Union Ordinance (2009: 769).